You can longer cancel a withdrawal once you have confirmed your withdrawal request. The Gambling Commission has issued guidance for all online gambling operators, with the objective of protecting players from gambling harm. We apologise for any inconvenience caused however, to comply with this guidance, we have made this change to our site with immediate effect.
Questions in this section
- How long does a withdrawal take?
- Why can I not cancel my withdrawal?
- Can I use a credit card on my account?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Why can I not withdraw my balance?
- I haven't received my withdrawal, what should I do?
- Why is my withdrawal pending?
- What is the Minimum Withdrawal I can make?
- How do I register a new card?
- Can I use a third party card to deposit?