A withdrawal stays in a pending state for 2 days before being completed on the evening of day two. Should the verification team need to contact you during this time they will do so via email. Once completed it can take between 2-5 working days to clear through your bank.
Questions in this section
- Why can I not cancel my withdrawal?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- How long does a withdrawal take?
- Why can I not withdraw my balance?
- I haven't received my withdrawal, what should I do?
- Why is my withdrawal pending?
- What is the Minimum Withdrawal I can make?
- How do I register a new card?
- Can I use a third party card to deposit?
- Why did my deposit fail?